Glasses Crafters - The worse glasses I have ever got,,glassescrafters the pit

Insurance Plans Acceptance

Awful communication with this company,impossible to reach them, simply a scam....I would not recommend them to a dog. Dolores

Review about: Eyeglasses.

Glasses Crafters - The worse company I have ever dealt with, Scammers

I tried to contact this company over and over again to no avail.You can not reach them or contact them online or email.

I will post on every site there is about them.

Amazing how these companies from China are allowed to cgeat and rob people of their money with scams such as these, I am unabke to see probably with the glasses they send to me, what a crock.I oredered a pair from Zenni just tge best I will order again and will oraise them love Zenni....Dolores Faubert

Review about: Eyeglasses.

Glasses Crafters - Nightmare with Glasses from GlassesCrafters

Montreal, Quebec 0 comments

I have bought glasses from 3 online suppliers and GlassesCrafters are the worst by far.The first hint of problems to come happened during delivery which took 6 weeks with no tracking number.

When the glasses arrived my vision was blurry. I checked my glasses and they were made according to the prescription. I checked the prescription and it was wrong.

I asked GlassesCrafters if they would change it free of charge and after umpteen emails they said OK but I need the send my glasses back to China which I did by air mail at my cost.

That was 6 weeks ago. My glasses were lost according to GlassesCrafters . During the 6 weeks no one called me and GlassesCrafters tried repeatedly to get out of their commitment to do it free by sending numerous emails. I suspect that they received my glassiest they and still want charge me.

Now they are asking for 48 pounds payment.

Surprise!Surprise!

This company has terrible customer service, no phone number and should be avoided.